Post Graduate Diploma in Perfumery and Cosmetics Management Highlights
Main objectives of the programme are development of directly employable manpower - middle level technical and managerial - for the fast growing cosmetics, perfumery and allied industries in India and abroad and development of entrepreneurial skill and opportunities in the industry.
- The course aims at developing core competencies- technical and managerial know-how - required in perfumery- cosmetics and allied industries.
- Fully equipped state- of-the-art laboratories for Instrumentation, Perfumery and Cosmetics with computer and library facilities.
- Additional facility : Cosmetics Research & Testing Lab (Government Recognized).
- 40 to 50 Percent Weightage for practical/project/product development.
- Mandatory three months on the job training for the award of diploma.
- Course will be conducted underAcademic Advisory Committee, drawn from leading perfumery and cosmetic industries.
- Industry linkages for professionalism, exposure and placement.
- Cost : about 10% of the cost of training abroad.
- Support for product development and business startup.
- Accomodation for outstation students could be arranged.
GRADUATES with Chemistry as the main or subsidiary subject, or Graduates in any subject provided they have two years of proven working experience in perfumery/ Cosmetics or related industry.